This is not a pornography site ! :D <body> <body bgcolor="black">
Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a Great week, as if.

Firstly, the stupid PMS.
YES, all the damn symptoms.
I'm having a upset tummy and swollen body parts.

Secondly, annoucement of supplementary lessons during my HOLIDAYS.
Wait a moment, that is not a holiday! That's OUR week excused from school, like finally.
Yeah, from Monday to SUNDAY, I'm booked.
Monday; NanYang Polytechnic visit (this isn't that bad.) 08:30 to 13:00.
Tuesday; Social Studies. 09:00 to 11:00.
Wednesday; Teachers are on course BUT I have a boyfriend waiting for my free time and his slot. :<
Thursday;
*yawns. Principle of Accounts. Nag, nag, nag and more naggings. I'm not a superwoman who can change over a night, I AM A AVERAGE SECONDARY SCHOOL KID.
Friday; Physics. ( God damn it, this is crucial because I WANT A NICE SCORE FOR MY SCI!)
Saturday; Kampong Learning Journey, Pulau Ubin trip. :D FUN! 08:00 to 16:00.
It's gonna worth the trip.
Sunday; STUDY, STUDY, STUDY&STUDY.

Now, which day looks like it's MY holiday? :<. Yeah. I still dislike whiny&
taragorn but maybe whiny wasn't that bad at all times. It's only due to the attitude whiny shows all the time. But still, I swear whiny is gonna be out of my sight. WHINY-THY-HYPOCRITE.


Seriously speaking, this week I've been feeling tons of negative feeling crushing on me.
If using example of Adam's workshop, I'm probably be in billions^billions pieces(mentally) now due to all the scary missiles.


The only blessings from the week that saved me through was improvement in eMaths ( though I failed Test 2 due to major careless mistake of 8 qns.), Social Studies, Physics and also, mummy, Mdm Aishah and Barney!
My mum specially went to buy a bottle of honey with special medication for gastric flu tummy which cost her more than 100 bucks. :(. She spent the money for my tummy despite she is undergoing some financial difficulties now. Thanks!
Mdm Aishah's case is something between me&her. :). I will only call her&Mrs Kok mummy only after the day I really do them proud.
Bibi came over & accompanied me, help me with my studies on eMaths&physics despite his exhaustion after a hard day in camp. :D I LOVE YOU!
A tiny little blessings from anyone seriously brightens up my day.

Oh ya, my brother, Patrick is coming back soon!
Oh my god, I really missed him loads. Hope he enjoyed the overseas training.
I envies my brother loads. He accomplishes his desires and do what he really wants.
Now, he gets to travel while being a navy trainee officer&also, still a great runner! :<>

TheAllurementOn; 3/06/2008 10:15:00 PM