This is not a pornography site ! :D <body> <body bgcolor="black">
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting out of hand.

Rabbit attempt. I don't know why but I like this picture. C:


Am crumbling, am tripping. Life is merely a masquerade for masqueraders.(: says (22:34):
girls' stuffs irritates me
ßŗŷc₪: says (22:34):
lol wat to do?
Am crumbling, am tripping. Life is merely a masquerade for masqueraders.(: says (22:34):
kill myself :D.
ßŗŷc₪: says (22:35):
huh? tts really random

LOLx.
Currently chatting with MR-EVIL, Bryce.
Apparently, other than Alex and maybe JiaHao, I can click off quite well with him among the Yishun Clique.


BAHS.
Damn the NS for kidnapping my boyfriend AGAIN!
Its really irritating. *frowns&pouts.
Also, damn MAS SELAMAT!
Because of this physically handicap criminal, extra guard duty had been implemented.
ROARS.

Days of his guard duty cause me to feel extremely lost and emo.
I have rather a handful of free time today which I spent on sleeping instead of studying.
I seriously have nothing else to do and sad to say, this week is my HOLIDAY.*sobs.

ARGHS.
MR-EVIL just told me that last friday, BATDMAN(Alex) just drove the yishun clique, Jasper Pris MingYuan and MR-EVIL to SELEGIE TAUHUEY.
:<


Upon this point, I don't know what else to blog about.
HTML made me super fed up because of the stupid codes and this is the second time I'm typing this part out.
Recently, I've been thinking about tons of stuffs and it started on 9th MARCH.
This day marks my memory pit.
From BGRs to friendships, I missed many people.
I admit that most of the people I missed are my EXs and please, I am not being unfaithful.
There's not fault for missing people who were once important in your life.
I miss Alex, laylay and neko loads, seriously.
They changed and made my day all the time.
sighs.

P.S. WHINY! You're getting one my nerves you falsifier! Now, at least taragorn is better than you!



DANG.
My neighbours directly aboce my unit is having a fierce fight.
It irritates me and reminds me of my terrifying memories of my parents.
:S.
I don't feel good now.

P.S. BLOGGER CHEATED ME! They also have the auto-save draft and I thought they really helped me to save a draft!
When half of my post went missing, I went to search the draft box.
To my horror, it was empty. -____________________________=

TheAllurementOn; 3/11/2008 10:35:00 PM